Basic Systems and Control Toolbox
Basic Systems and Control Toolbox includes SLICOT-based MATLAB and Fortran
tools for solving efficiently and reliably various basic computational
problems for linear time-invariant multivariable systems analysis and synthesis.
Standard and generalised (descriptor) state space systems are covered.
main functionalities of the toolbox include:
- similarity and equivalence transformations for standard and descriptor systems
- essential computations with structured matrices, including
- eigenvalues of a Hamiltonian matrix or of a skew-Hamiltonian/Hamiltonian pencil
- Periodic Hessenberg and periodic Schur decompositions
- computations with (block) Toeplitz matrices and systems
of standard and descriptor systems
of Lyapunov and Riccati equations with condition estimation
factorization and spectral decomposition of transfer-function matrices
toolbox main features are:
programs have been extensively tested on various test
examples and are fully documented.
- high numerical efficiency using latest algorithmic developments, structure exploiting algorithms, and dedicated
linear algebra tools
- flexibility and easy-of-use;
- standardized interfaces
Sima, March 10, 2005
Updated: November 29, 2010